The Sophomores The Sophomores

It's ok...

the fanny pack dude mad me laugh, but it's probably a lot of inside jokes... probably funnier to you and your friends

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

really fun game!!

such a great concept!
there were things you did well and a few you could have improved on.
What you did well:
making levels that forced you to use a specific cannon.
uniqueness of each cannon
Basically the cannon were about as perfect as you could have made them

Things that would make the game much better:
The enemies as a whole (they were too generic. I say no difference between them, gameplay wise. if you made some that could fly, or some that were immune to specific towers, it would help a lot.)
which leads me to my next point; almost every level could be completed using only one type of tower. if you made enemies that could jump over jumpy platforms, or some that boos couldn't hurt, you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong, this is by far one of the best games I've played here, but it's the little things that can make it go from great to THE BEST!!!
I loved it!
Lucius

studiopaul responds:

Thanks for the le review. In hindsight, your comments are very sensible and I apologise for not implementing them in the first place.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The ending was great and you made a great point. (I won't ruin it for those who haven't played yet) But you are 100% correct. great game, killed my bordem.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

too easy...

I really liked the game but because of road spikes the game is just too easy... Loved it though!

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

It's Reasoner

Does it deserve full marks? OF COURSE!! Your music is a breath of fresh air! I want everyone to hear your music. You are amazing! Never Stop!!!!!

Sad Optimism Sad Optimism

felt it should have moved a bit more.

I liked your insterment choice, but I felt you could have added a little more bass when the drum was introduced, or made the snare a bit deeper. one other thing... I felt the song as a whole was just a 4 min melody. I just thought it should have moved a bit more. other than that. Good job!

Cuzit responds:

Thanks. Four minute melodies is pretty much all I do though, lol. ;_;

If someone's interested in rapping over it or something I'll try to make it a little more varied while mixing in the vocals with it or something. Thanks for the review.

TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty good...

I kept thinking throughout the entire song that you should break out and like take off. If you know what I mean. I felt it just kept building a little bit of suspense until it ended. nice loop though

Gazing Gazing

I'm no good at art

The only critic I could give you is that her face, not head is too big. If you pulled the face back in a bit it would look sweet. other than that Good job man 10/10 and 5/5 because I support you!

MangArtist responds:

Yeah, I can see what you mean.
Thank you very much! :D

Abysmal Demon of Hair Abysmal Demon of Hair

I love it!

Makes me cry every time I look at it

Chronamut responds:

hmm.. dunno if everyone else is feeling the hate I am when I look at it - but oh well!

Actually it just feels evil to me when I look at it now..

thanks for the review!