Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

It's Reasoner

Does it deserve full marks? OF COURSE!! Your music is a breath of fresh air! I want everyone to hear your music. You are amazing! Never Stop!!!!!

Sad Optimism Sad Optimism

felt it should have moved a bit more.

I liked your insterment choice, but I felt you could have added a little more bass when the drum was introduced, or made the snare a bit deeper. one other thing... I felt the song as a whole was just a 4 min melody. I just thought it should have moved a bit more. other than that. Good job!

Cuzit responds:

Thanks. Four minute melodies is pretty much all I do though, lol. ;_;

If someone's interested in rapping over it or something I'll try to make it a little more varied while mixing in the vocals with it or something. Thanks for the review.

TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty good...

I kept thinking throughout the entire song that you should break out and like take off. If you know what I mean. I felt it just kept building a little bit of suspense until it ended. nice loop though

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

wow...

Why is there like 20 seconds of silence at the end??? It kinda ruins it for me when i'm just sitting there. But that's small nit-picky things absoulutly incredible

Pokémon Route 12 (RBY) Pokémon Route 12 (RBY)

really good

even if it was simple it was still really nice

Please do more Pokemon songs!!!

Reasoner- Morning Light Reasoner- Morning Light

Reminds me of christmas at 2:46

Every time I listen to you music it makes fall in love with instrumentals all over again. I will go without listening to you for like a month then love your music all over again.

Pokemon - Viridian Forest Pokemon - Viridian Forest

I 100% agree with linkgoff

Realyy great take on an old song. I'm usually not a fan of anything scary... but I have to appreciate what you did. Brilliant man!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

first time I've hears you

I have heard of you... but not heard your music, but I heard great things! Your music is great and I really like it! Keep it up man!

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Loved it...

The queit bit kinda stops things for a while but other than that I'm adding you to fav artists!

Jebbal responds:

Uh oh. :( Well only for a while

Thanks for the review and add!

Pallet Town After Midnight Pallet Town After Midnight

dude...

I loved the first bit but please PLEASE make the song again with a better drum beat something more interesting. Maybe add a few toms? More than one crash cymbol? And the whole speeding up bit... I thought Why? the begining was so well done, but after that... I really think you have a lot of potential with this song.