Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

really fun game!!

such a great concept!
there were things you did well and a few you could have improved on.
What you did well:
making levels that forced you to use a specific cannon.
uniqueness of each cannon
Basically the cannon were about as perfect as you could have made them

Things that would make the game much better:
The enemies as a whole (they were too generic. I say no difference between them, gameplay wise. if you made some that could fly, or some that were immune to specific towers, it would help a lot.)
which leads me to my next point; almost every level could be completed using only one type of tower. if you made enemies that could jump over jumpy platforms, or some that boos couldn't hurt, you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong, this is by far one of the best games I've played here, but it's the little things that can make it go from great to THE BEST!!!
I loved it!
Lucius

studiopaul responds:

Thanks for the le review. In hindsight, your comments are very sensible and I apologise for not implementing them in the first place.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The ending was great and you made a great point. (I won't ruin it for those who haven't played yet) But you are 100% correct. great game, killed my bordem.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

too easy...

I really liked the game but because of road spikes the game is just too easy... Loved it though!

3000 AD 3000 AD

IF ONLY..

I wish the response time would be quicker from the time it said mission compete to the time a new screen pops up. Because there are those couple of secends of "ok... What do I do?". other that that great game!

Antbuster Antbuster

Okay

It was fun too hard at the end

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

sweet game

very nice
liked the sandbox mode, until i realized it was probably for people who are high